Saturday, January 7, 2012

Saturday Gift Post--No New Gifts!

January is the month when most new gift catalogs come out. While a few vendors have two catalogs per year, most of them only do one, with an occasional supplement in summer. Though several of our vendors have moved to web-only sales, we're still getting approximately one catalog a day from our regular vendors.

I've got a long way to go, and this time of year, you don't want to load up too much. I've got basics coming in right away, but several vendors have spaced out orders coming in February, March, and April. And just because I did let a few things run down too far this past December, I've got a few orders placed for next fall. It's all mapped out on a planner, to prevent me from going overboard.

So yes, this mini-plush wind-up penguin won't show up till October.

No comments: