Thursday, July 19, 2012

What I'm Missing on Twitter.

Thank goodness that Stacie is monitoring our Twitter feed, or I would have totally missed this interaction:


@boswellbooks
Our weekly bestseller lists, including play-by-play commentary. http://fb.me/23B3iVq0h
@patrickerville
I hold you responsible @DeanBakopoulos RT @boswellbooks Our weekly bestseller lists, including play-by-play commentary. http://fb.me/23B3iVq0h
@DeanBakopoulos
.@patrickerville .@boswellbooks I think mostly I have ghost enemies, not ghost friends. Also, ur #1 on that list and I am #6. So that hurts.
@patrickerville
Former student at @boswellbooks reading referred to @DeanBakopoulos as "your little buddy" when chatting after Q&A. Highlight of tour.
@DeanBakopoulos
@patrickerville @boswellbooks I know. So weird she noticed and mentioned the ten pounds you gained on book tour.
Selling books at the David Maraniss event (confession: I didn't sell any--I just hung out with the folks in line before they opened the doors), I came up with a new Twitter game.
You try to think up a crazy hashtag, which actually has tweets attached. Then you read the posts allowed until someone can guess the hashtag. 

Oh, check out our new staff recs on The Boswellians.

No comments: