Monday, December 12, 2011

What's Happening this Week at Boswell, but One of the Events Already Happened.

What with my talk at Osher Lifelong Learning this morning at the UWM Hefter Center, the day sort of got away from me. At 3 pm we hosted Michael Lisicky for his book, Gimbels Has It! I didn't expect much of a crowd at 3 pm, but I forgot the age of a lot of folks who would want to talk about old department stores. We had a great crowd!

I love the History Press series so much that I decided that we should stock all the titles, or at least most of them. Interested in Hutzler's or Wolff and Dessauer or Jacobson's? We're the place to get these keepsakes, right in the architecture bay, next to the urban planning books.

Tomorrow, December 13, we're hosting Thomas Kiedrowski, author of Andy Warhol's New York, at the traditional talk time of 7 pm. And on Thursday, December 15, 7 pm Stacey Williams-Ng is presenting her talk on creating children's book apps, featuring her own creation, Astrojammies. Hope to see you there!

No comments: