Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Most Rambling Blog Post Ever

Every time I start a blog piece today, it degenerates into randomness. I'm not going to write for long, and I'm hoping I can come up with some coherent thoughts for tomorrow.

We sent out an email newsletter. Here's the link

Jason was on Lake Effect yesterday. Here's another link.

Alas, there was a small chance that we would be able to get some copies of The Art of Fielding before Christmas, as the next reprint is just hitting the warehouse. I wish I wasn't needed on the floor so I could drive to Indiana and pick them up. There's still a chance we'll get some more Gimbels Has It!

Jason told me today is the day when we're likely to get some cranky customers, as it's the first day when we can't order things. Good luck to booksellers everywhere!

No comments: