Tuesday, April 5, 2011

On David Foster Wallace Arriving, on a Sign Becoming a Blog Post

David Foster Wallace's The Pale King arrived today.  I'm not going to get into the whole thing about whether the book was a laydown, as I wasn't involved in the buying.  Obviously there was some miscommunication (but to make it clear, Jason didn't think there was a laydown on the book).

One thing that was weird to us was that we got the audio book a week before the print copy!

I think it's important to send all interested parties over to our latest blog on The Boswellians, a footnote-filled suggestion to read the earlier books of David Foster Wallace.  It started as a store display.

1 comment:

Scot Colford said...

I'm so confused. How could you not know if it was a laydown? I've seen the audiobook thing happen before and it annoys the crap outta me.