Here's what we sold this week. First up, hardcover fiction:
1. Bossypants, by Tina Fey
2. Wicked River, by Lee Sandlin (signed copies available)
5. Life, on the Line, by Grant Achatz
1. Imperfect Birds, by Anne Lamott
2. Separate Kingdoms, by Valerie Laken
4. Pearl of China, by Anchee Min
1. Eat Smart in France, by Ronnie Hess
3. Heaven is for Real, by Todd Burpo
4. Traveling Mercies, by Anne Lamott
5. The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks, by Rebecca Skloot
Both Anchee Min and Anne Lamott had strong backlist sales at their events. It was nice to see them sell--we had an event a few weeks ago where the new book did very well but the backlist bombed, which was partly my fault. I just brought in too much.
1. Little White Rabbit, by Kevin Kenkes
2. I am a Bunny, by Ole Risom and Richard Scarry
3. Hunger Games, by Suzanne Collins
5. Owen's Marshmallow Chick, by Kevin Henkes
Happy Easter, apparently. Also Happy Passover. Our Hagaddah, by Cokie and Steven Roberts, was #10 on our nonfiction hardcover list.
New Books 10/25!
1 hour ago