It's simple, it's a work in progress, but it's up!
Like Schwartz did, we're using the American Booksellers Association e-commerce solution for our back end. At least for now, we've chosen not to have someone program an overlay site, but use the basic template. It means there's a bit of generic info on the front page, like Indie Next picks.
There's more customization available, but so far, I'm just thrilled that Greg got it going. We've tested some titles through the secure server, and today we hope to have something fulfilled by Ingram. Oh, and right now, the orders are coming to me, and we need to get that changed immediately.
I'm hoping to work my way back through blog postings and link titles to our fulfillment. Good luck to all concerned, especially me.
Here's an update:
Use www.boswellbook.com to access our web site for now. Boswellbooks.com seems to be stuck on our old place-holder site. We're trying to fix this ASAP.
Also, we've now got the domains for our blog. This blog is www.boswellandbooks.com. Our bookseller blog is www.theboswellians.com.
What to Read Next — Winter 2017
14 hours ago