Friday, September 3, 2010

Display Rotation or...We Don't Want the Store to Get Boring

I keep buying a lot of goofy office stuff. I don't know if it's appropriate for every cubicle, but it certainly can work in the home office. We just got in the blue dog stapler. One compliment, no sale yet.

Book club display is up at the front desk for our fall picks. I did a test run of my presentation for a local AAUW group. Did I mention this already? It seemed to go well. My presentation will be on Friday, September 24th, along with one of my picks, Eric Puchern, who will be talking about his novel Model Home, coming any second in paperback.

Owl display is in progress. Surprisingly enough, we were out owl bookmarks and journals. I had just gotten in an order (my first tableware) of mugs, appetizer plates, and napkins. I'm a little wary about tabletop, but I had a couple oohing and ahhing over it, and it gave me the chance to start selling Wesley the Owl again. It was doing well on our bird display last fall, but then sort of died.

No comments: