I'm either excited or sad to tell you that we've sold out of advance tickets for Junot Díaz's event tonight, for the paperback release of This is How You Lose Her. Here are things you need to know for tonight's event.
1. Though we have sold out, there will be a waiting list line outside the store. Tickets are the same price ($16 plus tax), they will likely be for standing room only. Our expectation is that about 25 people will be let in tonight, just before the event begins. .
3. How early will chairs be set up? We will start setting up at 4 pm. You can hold seats, but we are not responsible for any lost items. We should also note that all held seats must be released at 6:45 pm.
4. Ticket holders will be let in late, but after 6:45, you are not guaranteed a seat.
5. Junot Díaz is likely not pre-signing the books, but to our knowledge, will be personalizing. (this is updated information).
6. Is there a gift card option? Yes, but it is available tonight only, for an $11 Boswell gift card. If you are not able to attend, we will have a copy of the book signed for you to pick up at your leisure, for up to three months.
7. Can you bring books from home to be signed? Yes, up to three books.
8. How early will chairs be set up? We will start setting up at 4 pm. You can hold seats, but we are not responsible for any lost items. We should also note that all held seats must be released at 6:45 pm.
9. Will there be signed copies afterwards? It really depends on how many folks take the gift card option.
10. This event is co-sponsored by 88Nine,Radio Milwaukee.
If you've not bought your tickets yet and don't have the energy to stand in line, don't forget that we have plenty of wonderful events coming up this week. I'll be posting a second time today with information about the rest of this week's events.
New Books 12/6!
1 day ago