Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday Short Post

1. I'm trying to cut back for a bit on crazy out-of-the-box offsite events while I do some training and other things to make the store better. So why did I just agree to do not one but two crazy offsite events for Austin Kleon's Steal Like an Artist: 10 Things Nobody Told You about Being Creative in May? Perhaps it's because the book so inspires me that I can't help myself.

2. Reordered some book tees for special orders. After dipping our toe in the water for the bright red Clockwork Orange tee, we sold through quickly enough (with another special order) to bring in a larger assortment of sizes. So here's my question--why don't we sell the Anthony Burgess's novel better?

3. Here's another head scratcher. Do I follow my rep's advice and bring in some head scratchers?

4. Our reading glasses rack is full again, and we also received our reading ducks. But what do I think this is, the Saturday gift post? Well, based on when this is written, it almost is.

No comments: