Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Short Post--Three Conferences, a Library, a School, a Book Club Presentation, and an Irish Pub Later...

Our week of offsites is at an end. It was grueling, and since Jason didn't schedule me tomorrow, I'm going to take him up on his offer to stay home, even though there is quite a bit to be done. On the other hand, I may go in tomorrow and stay home Sunday. Let's see how I feel in the morning. I could use a day a way to clear my mood that seems to turn foul on a dime.

Good news regarding that note where we lost a lot of credit card data at the restaurant show. With the help of a third department at our processor, we were able to recover about 75% of the sales. I was sort of shocked by how service unfriendly the customer service and technical support departments were, but our relationship manager? That was another story. Much better.

No comments: