Before I get to the bestsellers for the week, I wanted to note that Carl's been hard at work linking up our tee shirts for sale on our website. We've also added some of the Out of Print book tees that have become quite popular. Here's the link. Just a reminder that the men's sizes of the fishy tees run large.
Oh, and don't forget, all books are also for sale on our website too, many with Google editions ebooks available for download. They work on anything but Kindle. I usually link, but there are too many titles on bestseller day--I'd get nothing else done and the lawn is looking shaggy.
Here are our top 5 hardcover fiction books for the week:
4. Sixkill, by Robert B. Parker
5. Doc, by Mary Doria Russell
1. In the Garden of Beasts: Love, Terror, and an American Family in Hitler's Berlin, by Erik Larson
2. Those Guys Have All the Fun: Inside the World of ESPN, by James Andrew Miller and Tom Shales
3. Lies that Chelsea Handler Told me, by Chelsea's Friends, Family and Other Victims
4. Area 51: An Uncensored History of America's Top Secret Military Base, by Annie Jacobsen
5. A Singular Woman: The Untold Story of Barack Obama's Mother, by Janny Scott
Kind of Father's Day-ish, don't you think? Lots of calls for the ESPN book. Here's a piece from Sports Illustrated.
4. College Safety 101, by Katherine Baty
5. Empire of the Summer Moon, by S.C. Gwynne
Happy graduation table, everyone!
3. The Everything Kids Cookbook, by Sheila Nissenberg
4. I am a Bunny, by Ole Rissom and Richard Scarry
5. Rrralph, by Lois Ehlert (event next Saturday, June 4, 4 pm)
...and then a bunch of Father's Day books, including Todd Parr's The Daddy Book, and Clifford's Day with Dad.
Teen Thursday: March 23
3 days ago