Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Last Minute Things to Know About Jennifer Chiaverini's Event at the Public Market

I'm almost off to the Public Market (400 North Water Street) for our event with Jennifer Chiaverini, author of the Elm Creek Quilt novels and the newest, Sonoma Rose. As always, Ms. Chiaverini is offering fabric bundles as a door prize. Thank goodness we just traded emails--I'll be collecting names for the drawing.
We're co-sponsoring the event with Thief Wine. With any purchase of Sonoma Rose, in addition to the latest collectible pin, you will get $3 off any glass (or for designated drivers, bottle) of wine at Thief Market today.

We've just booked our next event at the Public Market for Saturday, May 5, 11 am. It's Jenny Lewis and her new book, Midwest Sweet Baking. She'll be bringing treats.
***

I continue to put out our new boxes from Poland, and now that we have our new table that pairs Polish books and boxes, I've got several new varieties on display. I've had some very nice comments about our musical instrument themed boxes, but I'm a sucker for stained wood, and this blue floral box may just be my favorite.

No comments: