Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Today on the Kathleen Dunn Show

It's been a long day! I woke up and got to work extra early so I could finalize my picks for my one-day Wednesday pledge drive appearance on Wisconsin Public Radio. I got to the Federal Building, got through security, and headed to the studios.

It was only when I was organizing the event books that I realized that we had three interesting food events coming up.

--Jenny Lewis at the Milwaukee Public Market for Midwest Sweet Baking this Saturday, May 5, 11 am.

--Will Allen for The Good Food Revolution on Saturday, May 12,7 pm,  at Boswell. Tickets are $5 and all proceeds are donated to Growing Power. Buy tickets here.

--And then on Tuesday, May 15, 7 pm, food historian John T. Edge is coming to Boswell for The Truck Food Cookbook. We just got word that Fast Foodie will be involved.

But I don't want to give the whole thing away. Listen to Kathleen Dunn's show here, and don't be put off by the pledge drive. That's the main way our public radio shows raise money. It's that or ads, right?

No comments: