Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Our Dava Sobel Window for October 19 Event at Discovery World...Plus Kathleen Dunn Show.

1. Our event to promote Dava Sobel's event* at Discovery World on October 19 looked a little dull, so we spent the weekend cutting out stars.  The results are at right.  Now my panic is that the event is scheduled during the first game of the World Series.  Hmmmmm...and Chad Harbach/Stuart Nadler is game two.  Hmmmm...

2. I did a little pledge-driving on Kathleen Dunn's show today on Wisconsin Public Radio. It was fun. I guess if someone sends them in a pledge for a traditional book price ($29.95 anyone?), they'll know the idea came from me. Here's the link to the show.

3, I'm off to Lauren Oliver at the North Shore Library (6800 Port Washington Road.)  If you see me, say hi!

*For the book, A More Perfect Heaven: How Copernicus Revolutionized the Cosmos. It's about Copernicus.  Get it? Stars.

No comments: