Thursday, July 31, 2014

The New Boswell Tote, Which Will Look Familiar to Those Who Attended Book Expo.

It took us almost five years to run through our first set of tote bags. Needless to say, this was a little slower than I expected. We'd used a customer supplier, made in the USA, and I think it was a pretty good price, albeit not the dollar totes you find in mass merchants.

They finally sold through. And now, for the last six months, all I hear is "Where is your tote? Where is your tote?"

I came back from Book Expo this year with a commemorative tote from Flatiron Books. There was a lot of "that would make a perfect tote for us" talk going around. So I went to our supplier and asked, "can you get us this tote?"

The said, "This exact tote?"

And I said, "Yes."

And so that is what we got. The totes came in today. I guess I won't have to think about this for another five years.

The tote is $16.95 and is available for purchase on our website.

No comments: