Monday, December 24, 2012

Hooray for UPS and FedEx Deliveries on December 24!

I'm not used to deliveries on December 24th, but it turns out that this year because it's on a Monday, we had them. I guess it's not unheard of, last year it was on a weekend so it was a no can do situation. I was really counting on getting out more Folkmanis puppets and Merry Markers plush, both of which sent me emails promising an early Christmas present.

So today, after a few hours at the register, I went back to receive said puppets. I think they were on the display for all of a half hour before somebody bought four of them, including the coyote above. I also got a plush order. Let's see if I can make a few more folks happy before we close at 5 pm.

We got some more book orders in too, so folks looking for In the Garden of Beasts and other books we were in stock of were in luck. I'm not saying we got in every book we sold out of, but even getting some of them was pretty great.

No comments: