Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Computer Installation, Day 2

I stayed at the store until 11 PM last night to press a few buttons. Tuesday's my day off, so I didn't get in until 2 PM. I am pleased to have done two loads of laundry, washed dishes, ironed, and watched the Brittany/Britney episode of "Glee." Eh.

Today I got in and knew how to do nothing. Learned to look up and add inventory. Created purchase order for Scot Buer's event for Primal Cuts. Here's an onmilwaukee.com story on the book, though we have a few details different from the story. Such as...we didn't know the author was attending. We'll find out for sure tomorrow.

Also ordered David Tanis's Heart of the Artichoke for his dinner at Bacchus on November 9th. More on their website.

Finally, I confirmed a few events. We're hosting a lunch for Chris Bohjalian in February, and a night event with Paul Harding, author of Tinkers. Both have very special details, so keep watch closer to the events.

And now it's time for Benjamin Percy. I'm off to watch, as Stacie is hosting the event.

No comments: