Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Prognosticating Link on Book and Reading Future

There are so many pundits offering advice on the post-book world that my head is spinning. If you read a lot of blogs, you're already seeing all of them. The New York Times piece on how to buy all your books for a penny has caused a particular amount of dismay.

Here's a link that one of my Rebecca coworkers (there are two) sent to me from Huffington Post on the post-publisher world.

I don't think I am the right person to blog about these developments, partly because I am too emotionally attached to the antiquated technology that is the book. I am actually attached to all antiquated technologies. Up until recently, my blogging involved writing my notes in a journal and wondering why nobody was commenting on them.

No comments: